Wednesday, February 21, 2007


Finally, I got some scrapping done. I worked on this layout yesterday while the plumbers were here putting in a new water heater. I used the square punch to punch out pieces of all the Christmas cards we received. And included any photos that came with the cards. I think it needs some embellishment - maybe doodling - around the edges. Any suggestions?
I missed book club yesterday while I was home with the plumbers. I hear they had a great time, and there were a few new ladies that I'm sorry I missed. The book up for discussion was The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon. It was a little book, and very enjoyable. I've started on his newest book, A Spot of Bother, and I'm enjoying it.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

that is a great layout melanie! love the idea!!!