Saturday, November 03, 2007

VSBN Weekend

It's Virtual Scrapbook Night all weekend on splitcoaststampers.com. There will be scrapbooking challenges posted every 2 hours this afternoon. I am hostess for the 6pm EST challenge. My challenge is using a product I don't normally use, so I'm excited to see what other people come up with. I'll post my sample page later this evening.

Tim is off at a 12-hour race today. They start racing in about 10 minutes at 9 am and they'll quit at 9 pm. I talked to him a bit ago and he's cold. He'll warm up one they get going, so I'm not to worried about him. The high today should be 68, so he'll be all right. He's set up his tent next to some friends, so he'll have a good day.

Isn't life great? I get to spend all day with my online scrapbooking friends (and maybe one in person too) and Tim gets to spend all day with his bike friends.

No comments: