Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wild About You Valentine

I don't know how it happened, but I do not have a heart punch! I had this great idea for a card, but no heart punch. My solution was to use a Making Memories foam heart stamp. I stamped in SU Real Red on Whisper White paper and then cut them out. Problem solved. But I think I need to buy a heart punch.
The base of the card was made with SU Cool Caribbean. The pattern papers are Making Memories Cow and Cheetah and an unknown tiger print. I used SU's Modern Label punch on Kraft cardstock for the greeting. And the greeting is from the SU stamp set Wild About You.
I hope you had a nice Valentines Day.
We are such a romantic couple. My gift from Tim was the installation of new spark plugs and air filter in my Subaru, and he got one of these cute cards from me.

No comments: