Friday, April 27, 2007

Friends, Hobbies and Books

On Saturday, my friend Judi and I are going to an all day scrapbooking event. AND this is the weekend of the Virtual Scrapbooking event on SplitcoastStampers. If you're interested in the virtual crop, check here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93 I am hostessing a challenge at 10:00 am Central time on Sunday, and you're welcome to join me. It's wonderful to be able to do one of my favorite hobbies with such good friends - both in person and online.

It just so happens that recently I've read several good books about friendships and hobbies and crafts. The first one was Prints Charming by Rebeca Seitz. It's a wonderful story about friends and scrapbooking! I was super lucky to get an advance copy to read. Then I read The Quilter's Homecoming by Jennifer Chiaverini. This is another book in the Elm Creek Quilters novels. All of her novels are about friendship and quilting. I am currently reading The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs, about - you guessed it - friendships and knitting. Haven't finished the book yet, but so far it is a good one.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

PERSONALLY I think that Prints Charming is the bestest book!! heheh!!*wink wink!*