Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Weekend Catch Up

I mostly spent the weekend reading. I read Simply Magic a romance by Mary Balough. It's third in the series, and the other two also start with "Simply". The other book was also number three in a series. It was The Right Attitude to Rain by Alexander McCall Smith. He writes the No. 1 Ladies Detective series, which I don't like, but I am loving this Isabel Dalhousie series of books he has. They are totally different from No. 1 Ladies.



I want to show you what I made last week for my friend Judi's birthday. Her gift was wrapped in a kraft take out box that I stamped in red, pink and black. I also added buttons and ribbon. I also made her a mini album about friends. I used some SU designer paper to cover some chipboard coasters and lots of different embellishments and stamp sets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I bet she just loved it all.

Sally said...

That is totally freaking adorable!!!