Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Tim


Tim's birthday was yesterday. I made his card from a retired SU set called Rip and Shred. This week's SCS color combination challenge was perfect for a manly card - old olive, more mustard and bashful blue. I also used this week's SCS card sketch challenge for the layout. And tada - it's a birthday card for my sweetie.


He has to work this morning but this afternoon he will be out on the inaugural ride of his new bike. I bought him a bike frame for his birthday. He's spent all week getting it built up. There were some technical difficulties and he's waiting for a few parts to be delivered and then he'll have it just how he wants it.


This afternoon I'm off to get my hair cut and then into Charlotte for a baby shower for some bike friends. I'll post later the gift and card I made.

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

What a perfect card for your dh. Tell him congrat on his win...yippee!