Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The New Bathroom


The bathroom is almost done. Tim is working on replacing the old weights in the windows. When he finished with that then he'll paint the window and door frames. The wainscoting and woodwork is a soft white and the top part of the wall is Koi Pond green. It turned out exactly like I pictured. Now that we have a new couch, we can move on to the living room and dinning room - maybe in the fall. This weekend we are going to take a break from working on the house and yard and head to the mountains and do some camping, hiking (me) and bike riding (Tim).

2 comments:

Erika H. said...

I love the colors in your bathroom. Have fun on your trip.

Tanya Sloan Storm said...

Koi pond green? I love that. I so want the job naming high-end paints and OPI nail colors :-)
Pretty bathroom!