Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Everything Austen


I'm taking the Everything Austen Challenge hosted by Stephanie at Stephanies Written Word. I might have to call mine the Everything Pride and Prejudice. It's my favorite book, so the six books I'm reading for this challenge all have to do with P&P.
Here's my Everything Austen/Everything Pride and Prejudice reading plan for the next 6 months:

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

The Darcys and the Bingleys: a Tale of Two Gentlemen's Marriages to Two Most Devoted Sisters by Marsha Altman

Two Shall Become One: Mr. and Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy by Sharon Lathan

Darcy & Elizabeth: Nights and Days at Pemberly by Linda Berdoll

Lost in Austen: Create Your Own Jane Austen Adventure by Emma Campbell Webster

The Darcy Connection by Elizabeth Aston

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for joining in! I read The Darcys and the Bingleys last year and really enjoyed it!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! Melanie, I didn't know you loved P&P that much! I know I love it. Ooo Elizabeth is so cool. I haven't read your list of books...point me to one that is your favorite?

Should I read other Jane Austen books?

Love the new blog style...really different but neat.

vvb32 reads said...

Hi Fellow Everything Austen participant,
Please come to the Pemberley Ball