Monday, October 05, 2009

Mailbox Monday - October 5


It has been a long time since I've posted a Mailbox Monday. I have had a lot of good things come into my house, and now I just need to find the time to read them all. If anyone has any suggestions of where I should start, let me know.


Mari from Bookworm With a View sent me a copy of Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch. I've been wanting to read this book ever since it came out.


For Book Club Girl's on air discussion with Francine Prose I got a copy of Goldengrove. Prose is a new to me author and I'm really savoring the book. I missed the online discussion and still need to listen to it.


Barbour Publishing sent me a copy of Menu for Romance by Kaye Dacus. I don't do a lot of reading in the Christian fiction genre, but this one sounds cute, so I"m looking forward to trying it.


Gayle at Every Day I Write the Book sent me a copy of Cost by Roxana Robinson that I need to get reading in time to discuss it.


My latest package was Mennonite in a Little Black Dress: A Memoir of Going Home by Rhoda Janzen. This ARC came from Library Thing Early Reviewer.


The biggest package to arrive at my house recently was a box from Hatchett books:

The Secret Speech by Tom Rob Smith

Kill for Me by Karen Rose

The Book of Lies by Brad Meltzer

Any Minute by Joyce Meyer

Julie and Juliaby Julie Powell

A Summer Affair by Erin Hiderbrand

When You Are Engulfed in flames by David Sedaris

Obama's Blackberry by Kasper Hauser

No comments: