Monday, March 15, 2010

Mailbox Monday - March 15


I spent the last week suffering from a sinus infection and so I didn't get much reading done. But I did get a bunch of wonderful books in the mail that I can't wait to get started on.

My first package was from the Romance Writers of America and it was 4 historical romances. For several years I have been part of the judging for the Booksellers Best Award. After I read the books and send in my scores I'll let you know more about them.

The next new book to come in my house was one I actually bought from the library's Friends of the Library ongoing book sale. I bought Marshmallows for Breakfastby Dorothy Koomson. I did start it but then my sinus infection took over and I've put it aside.

Then Lisa at Books on the Brain and Random House sent me a copy of American Rust by Philip Meyer.

The last package on my doorstep last week was from Book Club Girl and it was a hardback copy of Brava Valentine by Adrianna Trigiani. This one is moving up Mt. To-Be-Read so that I can participate when Ms. Trigiani is on Blog Talk Radio on March 31st. She's a hoot, so I encourage you to listen in.

No comments: