Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day


For once I was on the ball and got my Father's Day cards made AND sent ahead of time. Tim still hasn't seen his, but I will post a photo anyway. I didn't get my Dad's gift sent. I made it several months ago - and forgot! It's been boxed up, and it got buried. It'll get shipped on Monday.
The card is made with an old SU stamp set called Espress Yourself, and the background stamp is Crosshatch. The coffee cups and beans are stamped in basic brown ink, and I colored the coffee cups with my markers. The card base is Old Olive and the layers are Certainly Celery and Elegant Eggplant. The design is from a SCS sketch challenge, and the colors I used are a SCS color challenge.

Tim was going to ride today, but we had a big storm over night - lightning thunder and hail. I laid in bed worrying about my new roof and my new car. But this morning, it looks like the tomato plants were the only things injured.


So happy Father's Day to my Dad, Dennis; my husband Tim who is a wonderful father to Dylan; and to my brothers Joe and Jim who are the best Dad's to Sarah and Sydney, and Hannah and Matthew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card and the colors. I'm sure he'll love it as well. :)