Friday, June 08, 2007

It's Graduation Time


All the high schools are graduating today here in Stanly County. My friend Judi's youngest daughter, Sara, is graduating at 1:00 pm. I made this card for her. I used the Happy Harmony stamp set in her school colors - real red and bliss blue with whisper white. I used my real red and old olive markers for the flowers. The background was stamped in Versa Mark and I mixed clear embossing powder and dazzling diamonds and embossed - so the background is sparkly. I used my red marker to color the words from different phrase stamps. The words didn't come out perfectly since they are stamped over the embossing. I'm so happy with how it turned out.


Dylan has been out of school for over a week now. He is now a JUNIOR! And my two nieces, Sarah and Hannah will now be second graders. I guess since all the kids are out of school, it must be summer.

1 comment:

Stampernmore said...

this is so pretty! I love those red flowers, they are so dramatic. Great job!