Thursday, May 31, 2007

Some Real Cat Pages

Here are the pages I did last weekend - one is Tarzan and the other is Fitzie. Now I need to get some cute photos of Riley and make a page for him. It took me awhile to make these pages, I think the switch from 8.5x11 pages to 12x12 pages is throwing me off.




"Daddy's Boy" is Tarzan and Tim. Tim found Tarzan in the pump house when we lived in Locust. Tarzan likes me, and will curl up next to me. But the minute Tim comes around I get abandoned. Tarzan is his Daddy's boy. For the base of this page, I used Always Artichoke and a scrap of unknown pattern paper. For accents, I used some Magic Mesh and brought out my stack of eyelets. The title is stamped on chipboard and a tag with Rough Edges alphabet.


"So Very Cute" is Fitzie sitting in different baskets. The first photo is when she was on;y a year old and the last photo is her last week. She loves curling up in a basket. For this page I used a Taken with Teal base and some great pattern papers. I also used some Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery and Only Orange papers to coordinate with the paper. I used the So Very stamp set for the title and a MM flourish set for the curly stamps. I accented the page with brads, ribbon and a Prima flower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome apges Melanie!

Stampernmore said...

i love your accents on the top one and I love your paper strips on the bottom page. That is so fun! Great job~