Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day


Tim made us a nice breakfast today. And this afternoon he is meeting some bike people to look over local trail opportunities. I'm going to try and do some scrapping. This morning I made q quick little card. I need to send a thank you RAK to a great stamping friend. I found the sketch on Beate's blog, and that is what I used as my starting point. I had some sei pattern paper out on the table from a previous project, so I grabbed a scrap of that. The I chose one of the darling Bella images that my great stamping friend sent me. I used SU certainly celery solid cardstock, a prima flower, and a colored brad. The pattern paper came with some matching embellishments, so I grabbed a tab to use as an accent. I colored the image with my SU watercolor crayons and a blender pen. Hope you enjoy this card. And if you are a mother - Happy Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Stampernmore said...

great job with this layout! i love the fun colors and the cute stamp!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card!! Love this!!

Sally said...

Adorable!!! Love that BIG tab and GROOVY paper! ;)