Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Librarian in Need of a Bookmark


Tuesdays are my late day at work. So, this morning, I had some time, and I did a little scrapping and a little reading. I started The Art of Mending by Elizabeth Berg for my library book club this month. I was packing up my stuff to go to work when I realized that I didn't have a bookmark - the horrors! I was walking by my craft table (aka the dinning room table) and I just grabbed a scrap of pretty paper. I immediately realized how silly that was. I had a table full of paper and supplies, so I made my self this pretty bookmark. I really need to make myself more bookmarks. It was a joy to see everytime I opened my book today. It was a quick reading book - I finished it this evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bookmark. I should male a few myself... hmm, thanks for the idea.. :)

Sally said...

And it is a very pretty bookmark indeed!!! I even BOUGHT bookmarks to stamp and decorate, and haven't done one yet...now I must!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Love your bookmark...it's very pretty. I usually just have a scrap of paper in the middle of my books too! For shame!! Heehee.

Unknown said...

The bookmark is Beautiful! I ought to make one of those. :D