Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Father and Son Together


I just had to share this adorable page I put together this morning. Well, that's not quite true. I put the pictures on this morning. I actually made the pages several months ago. A group of my online friends from SCS got together and made scrapbook pages for each other. These are the pages I made for everyone else - only they got 12x12 and I made mine 81/2x11. We have one package of pictures of Tim and Dylan when Dylan was a baby. Tim scanned a couple of these for me the other night (don't want to use originals on my pages).


The background paper is certainly celery and I also used some so saffron and brocade blue. The pattern paper is Sarah by SU. The stamp set is Polka Dots & Paisley, which my wonderful friend Judi let me borrow. For accents I used a Prima flower, some ribbon around the chipboard "t" and did some paper piercing along the bottom of the pages.


The perfect page for these sweet pictures of Tim and Dylan almost 16 years ago.

3 comments:

Sally said...

I'm so luckiy to have a set of these!!! LOVE what you used them for Melanie, the pages look great!

Anonymous said...

Such a great page! Lov te colors and the stamping. Awesome girl!

Stampernmore said...

how sweet! i love all the design elements you used, what a beautiful page!