Sunday, June 24, 2007

I sent out some happy mail this week




I meant to post these cards earlier in the week. One of my sisters-in-law had some surgery this week, so my parents had two of their granddaughters for the week. I made the girls some cards so they would get some mail at Grandmas. The mail is so slow, I hope the cards got there before the girls left this weekend. The barely banana and lavender lace card was for Sydney and the pretty in pink and regal rose card was for Sarah. I used the SU set Wild About You.

The chicken card went to Mom and my recuperating SIL, Kirsten. I used the SU set Best of Cluck ( I love chickens) with a kraft base card and blush blossom, bashful blue, and certainly celery strips of card stock and a chocolate chip mat for the chicken image. The zig zag stitching is a stamp - I don't sew!

4 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh these are totally cute Melanie!! Love your use of the Basic Grey papers too!

Anonymous said...

Such cute cards Melanie! I'm sure they will all love them.

Alhambra Club said...

These are great cards, glad I found your site.

Anonymous said...

Humm. not sure the girls got their cards. I'll have to ask them. They look really cute.

I loved mine!! Thanks.