Thursday, August 02, 2007

I got a birthday present!




I think Tim is worse about presents than I am. He ordered my birthday present and gave it to me already! Not that I'm complaining mind you. I love getting presents. I got a new Canon Rebel XTi digital SLR camera. A huge step up from the Canon point and shoot camera I have been using. My new camera is too big to carry around in my purse at all times like the Sure Shot is. I took a few photos last night, and I love the quality. I am so excited and can't wait to get out and take some more pictures.


Our friend, Jon, who moved to Wyoming last year, is coming in for the weekend. We are all going to get together to celebrate Jake's birthday. A great opportunity to use my new camera.


2 comments:

Stampernmore said...

Oh my gosh, you are so lucky! And look at your great pics already. Good job and happy birthday!

Erika H. said...

Happy belated birthday! WOW! The photos you took are beautiful. I bet you are having fun with the camera. What a sweet hubby!