Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Card Production



I have the day off today (I worked Saturday) so I am busy working on my Christmas cards. I'm making about 75 this year, all one design. I've got all the pieces cut and this morning I finished all the stamping. Now I have to work on assembly. And addressing envelopes.




The other day I needed a bookmark so I grabbed a few of my supplies that were out for the Christmas cards and made this cute one. The base is SU Bordering Blue with Chocolate Chip. Then I used the Big Shot to cut out the little birdie in Ruby Red and added a piece of dark olive ribbon. I'm reading We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver. Shriver is an incredible author.

1 comment:

MaryR said...

Melanie, you rock! Great christmas card production line there! Come stamp with me!