Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa's Workshop is Busy


I've been very busy crafting Christmas presents and tasty goodies. The bedroom project put me behind so the gifts I have to ship are going to be late. Last weekend I did get all 75 Christmas cards completed and mailed. I also spent some time in the kitchen making peanut clusters and Spritz cookies. I hope Santa likes the cookies.
During the week I have been knitting dishcloths. For a couple of ladies I work with I have boxes with two jars of the jam I made this summer, a dishtowel I purchased, and a matching handmade dishcloth. I've also been working on a pretty gift for my mother. I'll share pictures after Christmas because she reads this blog. This afternoon I can not put off any longer making aprons for my nieces and their dolls.

1 comment:

Timestep said...

Hey there! Cookies look nice.

I got a box off to you yesterday. I'm not sure if you will like it, but one of the items is something I've been drooling over and I thought you might enjoy it.