Sunday, February 01, 2009

The Humans Christmas


The cats had a good Christmas with their felt mice, but Tim and I had a nice Christmas too. We each had a gift in out stocking which we opened on Christmas Eve. After the gifts we went to church - I love singing the holiday carols and the candle lights on the steps of the Church. For dinner we made fondue which didn't turn out so well, so we'll have to work on the recipe. Tim gave me a beautiful silver cross and I gave hi a pair of bike socks.

This page uses a Chocolate Chip cardstock for the background and a Old Olive square for the pictures. I traced the scallops from some packaging and cut them by hand. The pattern paper is Basic Grey Fruitcake and mounted on a piece of gold paper. The title is from a CM vellum pack and mounted on a Basic grey tag and attached to the page with Old Olive ribbon. The chipboard swirls are Fancy Pants Design and brushed with gold ink. The journaling strips and scallop circle are Bashful Blue with gold dots. And the little birdie I cut with my Big Shot out of Ruby Red. If you click on the photo you can make it larger and see all the gold details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that you scrapped the presents you both got. Page is so pretty and I love the flourishes.

LisaMM said...

Nice page! I love scrapbooking but haven't done it in awhile. It's feast or famine with me- either I'm scrapping all the time or I don't pick it up for a year. You may have inspired me to pick it up again!