Monday, October 29, 2007

It's Fall!



And I can prove it. Well, if you look at the scrapbook pages I did this weekend, you'll know for sure that it's Fall. I did one page of my niece Hannah in the pumpkin patch. I'll show you that page once I do the page for my nephew, Matthew. I did a Fall page for me - a couple of weeks ago I spent a Saturday sitting on the porch enjoying to cool weather. I took a picture of my laptop, cup of Chai, and scrapbooking magazines. I used some Basic Grey pattern papers that I love, and some of the new Prima flowers my friend Judi and I bought, and some great new wide grosgrain ribbon from SU!, I put some little pearl centers in the flowers. It's a page about me using scrapbook supplies I love.


I also did a Fall page for my nieces, Sarah and Sydney. Their mom took them outside for a photo shoot and sent me a copy of the pictures. I love the Basic Grey papers and SU! ribbon that I used on their pages - not typical fall colors, but so pretty with their sweaters. The title is stamped - I used markers to color a flower stamp from Big Pieces. I then cut each flower out and stamped one letter on each flower. It's a good thing I like cutting out, because I had to cut out 8 flowers (4 for each page). And the flower stamp is an almost perfect match for the flower in the paper.

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

I seriously don't know where I have been...I don't know how I could have missed these pages. Melanie...they are WONDERFUL! Love both of them!