Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Morning Traditions


A couple of weekends ago was the Virtual Scrapbooking Night (VSBN) preview - four scrapping challenges were posted on SCS. The Day Out With Thomas layout I posted last week was for one of the challenges. Another of the challenges was to scrap a holiday morning tradition. Tim and I don't have a regular holiday morning tradition, but we do have a nice Sunday morning tradition - Tim makes us breakfast. The challenge was posted on Saturday, so Sunday morning I took pictures of Tim making us a very nice breakfast - bacon, gravy, eggs and biscuits. And this past Saturday I finished up the page. One of the criteria for the challenge was for it to be cozy and use texture - I hope lots of ribbon counts.

This coming weekend is the big, two-day VSBN. I'm sure I'll get lots more pages scrapped.

No comments: