Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Soccer Girl and Combine Boy



I love scrapping my three beautiful nieces and one stinking cute nephew. My SIL in MI kindly sent me two CD's of pictures of the girls. I found this adorable picture of my youngest niece in her soccer uniform. I love the orange jersey with the pink soccer ball. K, if you could email me some information about this picture, then I can finish up the journaling. I used barely banana, pumpkin pie and pretty in pink solid papers and some Basic Grey pattern paper. The ribbon along the left side is something my Mom sent me. For accents there are some prima flowers and one stamped soccer ball.


My parents are also good about sending me pictures and memorabilia. This next page is my nephew - I think this is Christmas 2006 and he got a combine. So if anyone else remembers anything else about this let me know so I can finish up the journaling on this one too. The base of this page is two pieces of Basic Grey Christmas papers. The journaling box is soft sky and ruby red. The little ornaments are from the Ornassortment set and are stamped on soft sky, ruby red, river rock and wild wasabi.

No comments: