Sunday, January 06, 2008

Birthday cards



Last Sunday I had some time to sit down and make some birthday cards. I was able to make all the cards I need for January with a few extra.



I used the same design for some big girl birthday cards and little girl birthday cards. I used an older set, Love Ya Bunches, because I love the saying - Happy bird-day to you. Isn't that cute? The first card is turquoise and old olive to match the ribbon with a splash of purely pomegranate. The second card is real red with turquoise and celery.


I also made a few guy cards - enough to get me through the year. I used my newest stamp set, Winds of Grace and manly colors of sage shadow, chocolate chip, close to cocoa and bordering blue. Now I need to make a bunch of boy cards - for little boys and teen boys.

Today I've been busy creating page kits so I am ready for an all day crop on Saturday. My friend Judi and I will be scrapping from 9am to 8pm. I am so excited to get some scrapping done.

1 comment:

Timestep said...

"Mommy, look, on the card Aunt Melanie made me it says 'Happy Bird-day.' Isn't that cute."

I didn't point it out to big birthday girl - she found it all by herself.