Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tim's First Trophy


This is a page I made of the first 12-hour race Tim was in. He rode 12 hours, by himself. part way through the race his bike broke and I had to take him my bike for parts. He had to ride a couple of laps with a no rear shock, then spend about 30 minutes or more making the rear shock from my bike fit onto his bike. And he still won second place! This race is called The Cowbell, so now I have a cute little cowbell sitting on the fireplace mantle. Did you notice the cute little cows I stamped on the page? They are from the Very Punny SU stamp set. In these pictures he is hearing his really ugly fish head jersey, so I pulled the colors from the page from the shirt - yellow, rust and black. I added a little ribbon, but no bows because this is a manly page.

No comments: