Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Home Town


Last night I went cropping and got two pages done. And today I'm going to another all day crop and have a lot planned to get done. The page I want to share with you today is one I made the last time I went cropping. It's a layout of My Home Town. One of the last times Tim and I were at my parents I took these pictures of the great building in town. There is a pink quartzite quarry at the edge of town so all the old buildings are made of pink rock. I have a pictures of the old bath house in the park, the old water tower, a corner building downtown, the old opera house, the band shell in the park and the theater. One picture I didn't get is the library. The base is River Rock with Groovy Guava. The pattern paper is Ginger Blossom. I used the Embrace Life stamp set to stamp the flower embellishments on Blush Blossom and Ruby Red.

No comments: