Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Brother


We have several early January birthdays in our family and I always get their birthday cards out late. My baby brother's birthday was on the 7th and I just sat down this past weekend to make his card. I made a bunch of cards this weekend, and I have almost enough for the rest of the year. So hopefully everyone else will get theirs in a timely manner. A really smart person would make cards for next January wouldn't they?

I made several variations of this card

so I have some on hand. I used SU Wild Wasabi cardstock for the base and Soft Sky pattern paper from the retired Creative License Simply scrappin kit. I also used the adhesive die cut elements from the kit and a punch star from Not Quite Navy card stock to decorate the front. I did stamp birthday greetings on the inside. Simple, colorful and masculine. Perfect.

No comments: