Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Late, as always...

Yesterday morning I had lots of energy and was able to get a lot of things done before I had to go to work - Walked Away the Pounds, planted Impatients on the front porch, and made Mother's Day cards. Yes, I just made them. Going to mail them today. So, Mom, don't look if you don't want to see what your card looks like before it comes in the mail. I did make two versions of the card - one was Mother's Day and the other was just general thinking of you.


I used SU Whisper White, Basic Black and Delicate Dots designer series papers. The image is Jolies Fleurs from Lizzie Anne and stamped in SU Basic Black ink and colored in with SU Real Red, So Saffron, Regal Rose and Orchid Opulence markers. The greetingon this card is from Delight in Life by SU, for the Mother's day cards I used a Happy Mother's Day greeting from the All Year Cheer stamp set.

No comments: