Sunday, February 17, 2008

Some Scrabook Pages from the Summer




If you'll remember, this past August, I took a trip down to Myrtle Beach to meet up with some of my online friends from splitcoaststampers.com. I finally got around to scrapping that weekend.






The first set of pages is four of us, Donna, Darcy, Andrea and I, all scrapping on Donna's kitchen table. We had the best time sharing our supplies and being creative. Donna's oldest son, Duncan, actually took the group picture of us because we couldn't get the camera timer to work.






The second set of pages is of Myrtle Beach State Park. Donna, Darcy, and the boys and I went to the beach for the morning. A thunderstorm was coming up across the ocean and it made the water full of beautiful shades of blue. And I didn't even get sunburned while we were there. It's a beuatiful state park in the middle of an overcrowded beach town.


I used some of the same colors - really rust and cool carribean - and pattern papers from the same group to tie the two pages together.

1 comment:

Sally said...

AWESOME, AWESOME pages Melanie!!! I love the pics...makes me wish I'd been there too!!! :)